Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday April 30, 2010



Friday, lunchtime in Fukuoka. No school for me. So, my nose smells grilled chicken and I spy two girls walking down Tenjin gorging on what looks like a pita sandwich. I duck into the alley by the Adidas Shop.
My nose leads me to...
Guru Guru Chicken.
500 yen gets you a pita stuffed with cabbage, tomato, onion and flame broiled chicken with a choice of three sauces.
1. Spicy Yogurt
2. Thousand Island
3. Local Sauce (I think its okinamiyaki and mayo)

Yukihisa "Yuki" Abe was a former professional soccer player in Spain, France and Australia opened the compact Guru Guru Chicken shop in Daimyo.
Nice guy. Speaks English.

The stand is great for people watching and enjoying a Coronita with your pita.
So, good. I ordered and ate another one immediately.

Open: 12:00 ~ 21:00 every day.
福岡市中央区大名1-15-33 1F

1F Central Bldg., 1-15-33 Daimyo, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka.
Tel: 092-721-6660

No comments:

Post a Comment